The Philadelphia 76ers (49-23) face the Utah Jazz (52-20) at Vivint Arena.
Game time: 10:00 p.m. EST / 7:00 p.m. PST Tuesday, November 16
Betting odds: NBA odds
Direct: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven day trial. With a subscription, you can watch the live stream on Watch TNT. You can also follow the match live on the ClutchPoints app.
Active list of 76ers: Seth Curry, Aaron Henry, Ben Simmons, Isaiah Joe, Andre Drummond, Danny Green, Shake Milton, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, Matisse Thybulle, Jaden Springer, Joel Embiid, Paul Reed, Grant Riller, Furkan Korkmaz, Charles Bassey, Georges Niang
76ers injured players:
- Ben Simmons (Out – Back): Simmons is not expected to play indefinitely, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania.
- Danny Green (Out – Hamstrings): The 76ers registered Green as OUT for Tuesday’s game (Nov. 16) against the Jazz.
- Matisse Thybulle (Released – Health and Safety Protocols): The 76ers listed Thybulle as OUT for Tuesday’s game (November 16) against the Jazz.
- Joel Embiid (Out – Health and Safety Protocols): Embiid is in the NBA’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols and could miss several games, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Grant Riller (Out – Knee): Riller should need several weeks of recovery after having left knee surgery.
Active Jazz List: Jordan Clarkson, Elijah Hughes, Royce O’Neale, Rudy Gobert, Hassan Whiteside, Mike Conley, Joe Ingles, Eric Paschall, Bojan Bogdanovic, Malik Fitts, Donovan Mitchell, Trent Forrest, Miye Oni
Injured jazz players:
- Rudy Gay (Out – Rest): The Jazz listed Gay as OUT for Tuesday’s game (November 16) against the 76ers.
Follow us on facebook at the Philadelphia 76ers and Utah Jazz.