The Memphis Grizzlies (55-23) take on the Utah Jazz (46-32) at Vivint Arena.
Game time: 9:00 p.m. EDT/6:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday, April 5
TV: SportsNet RM
Betting odds: NBA Odds
Grizzlies active roster: Killian Tillie, Ziaire Williams, Kyle Anderson, Jaren Jackson Jr., Jarrett Culver, Desmond Bane, De’Anthony Melton, Dillon Brooks, John Konchar, Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Tyus Jones, Xavier Tillman
Grizzlies Injured Players:
- Killian Tillie (Out – Knee): Tillie has not played since March 15 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Day To Day – Thigh): Jackson Jr. did not play in Friday’s (April 1) game against the Suns.
- Desmond Bane (Day To Day – Ankle): Bane did not play in Friday’s (April 1) game against the Suns.
- Ja Morant (Out – Knee): Morant is set for re-evaluation in two weeks as he deals with a twisted knee, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania.
- Steven Adams (Day To Day – Calf): Adams did not play in Friday’s (April 1) game against the Suns.
- Tyus Jones (Day To Day – Hand): Jones did not play in Friday’s (April 1) game against the Suns.
Jazz’s active roster: Jordan Clarkson, Jared Butler, Danuel House Jr., Xavier Sneed, Royce O’Neale, Rudy Gobert, Hassan Whiteside, Mike Conley, Udoka Azubuike, Greg Monroe, Rudy Gay, Eric Paschall, Bojan Bogdanovic, Donovan Mitchell, Juancho Hernangomez, Trent Forrest, Nickeil Alexander-Walker
Jazz players injured:
- Udoka Azubuike (Out – Ankle): Azubuike has suffered a severe sprain and is expected to miss a long stretch.
- Trent Forrest (Day to Day – Concussion): Forrest is questionable for Tuesday’s (April 5) game against the Grizzlies.